Clearing Your Browsing History in Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select More Tools....
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the check-boxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Once you have completed clearing your Cache please make sure to close out of all your browser windows for this update to take effect.
If you still have questions or need assistance please click on the below button and request help from one of our training/support specialists.
Service Provider further warrants that all materials, equipment and labor supplied to CBRE is and shall be free from errors, faults and defects in workmanship, construction, structural and functional design, material and operations and in conformance with the requirements of this Agreement and the applicable Work Order for a period of twelve (12) months following the completion of the Services to CBRE’s satisfaction; provided, that if any longer warranty period is specified for any materials, equipment or workmanship under any plans or specifications, this Agreement, a Work Order or any manufacturer’s warranty, the longer warranty period shall govern. Service Provider shall ensure that all materials and equipment that have a manufacturer’s warranty are registered with the manufacturer in Client’s name.