Clearing Your Browsing History in Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select More Tools....
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the check-boxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Once you have completed clearing your Cache please make sure to close out of all your internet browser window for this update to take effect.
If you still have questions or need assistance please click on the below button and request help from one of our training/support specialists.