Understanding Statuses and Color Coding
Every status in the fmPilot system is color coded for visual assistance. The most commonly used status for your operation level, will be listed in the color chart on the ‘Select Work Order’ screen – below the filtering boxes.
For a list of all the statuses, use the drop down list on the ‘WO Status’ filter field box.
*Note: Colors will not appear if using the Mozilla -FireFox browser
List of Statuses and Corresponding Colors
Description/Definition for Statuses
- To invoice for completed work, WEB/PM must be in PVINV status
- To quote a job or get a DNE raised, WEB/PM must be in PQTE status
- To check in and out of the IVR system, WEB/PM must be in INPRG status
- If there is no charge on a work order, “Zero Invoice” to put in CLOSED status
- When quotes are approved by the client, they are moved to the APPR (approved) status- the WEB will need to be moved to INPRG to complete the work and then to PVINV to invoice
- If you don’t know what status your work order is in, you can filter for “All” in the ‘WO Status’ field or type the WEB/PM number into the ‘WEB’ search
Service Provider further warrants that all materials, equipment and labor supplied to CBRE is and shall be free from errors, faults and defects in workmanship, construction, structural and functional design, material and operations and in conformance with the requirements of this Agreement and the applicable Work Order for a period of twelve (12) months following the completion of the Services to CBRE’s satisfaction; provided, that if any longer warranty period is specified for any materials, equipment or workmanship under any plans or specifications, this Agreement, a Work Order or any manufacturer’s warranty, the longer warranty period shall govern. Service Provider shall ensure that all materials and equipment that have a manufacturer’s warranty are registered with the manufacturer in Client’s name.