Bulk Invoicing 2.0 FAQs
How do I submit a Bulk Invoice?
- From the Work order tab, select Bulk Invoicing
- Download the instruction booklet (if you do not already have one)
- Download the correct spreadsheet
- Complete the spreadsheet and save using the instructions provided in the booklet.
- Attach your completed spreadsheet to the folder on the ftp drive as instructed in the booklet
Can I invoice all of my work orders on bulk?
- Unfortunately, no, not at this time. Only PM work orders and select WEB/PRO work orders (as permitted by your account manager)
When will I know if my bulk invoice has been accepted?
- You will receive an email advising you that your invoices have been uploaded.
What does this bulk invoice error message mean?
- There are several types of Bulk Invoice errors. Please email the error you received and attach the spreadsheet that you uploaded to the Training Department so we can investigate further.
I didn’t get any notification from my bulk invoice import and I’m still showing my work orders in PVINV. Why?
- This either means they did not get pulled yet or they were rejected.
*You need to wait 1-3 hours from the bulk pull time to give the system enough time to pull.
*If it’s been longer, then there may have been an issue with the invoice spreadsheet. Email your spreadsheet to us so we can research that further.
If you still have questions or need assistance please click on the below button and request help from one of our training/support specialists.