Why is there a flag in my work order?
- The flags are notifications from the system that something has been missed. By hovering your mouse over the flag, you will be able to see a small pop-up with the flag description.
- Once you see what the flag is for, you can then move forward with whatever task the system is flagging you to complete.
How do I get rid of this flag?
- You can get rid of the flag by completing what is required by the flag. I’ve listed two examples below:
- ETA – reset the ETA in the schedules tab
- Invoice – submit your invoice or change out of PVINV status back to In Progress
If you still have questions or need assistance please click on the below button and request help from one of our training/support specialists.