When I try to enter my rate option, it shows up as $0.00. Can you help?
- This means that the you do not have your rates loaded in fmPilot. You need to select the Manually Enter Rate option.
- If you do not see that option, we will need to add that for you.
Why are there labor hours at the bottom of my invoice at $0.00?
- These are pulled over from the IVR.
What do I do if my billed labor hours don’t match the IVR?
- The billed hours MUST match the IVR. The IVR is in place to verify that the hours billed match the hours worked.
- There are some instances that permit putting additional hours for dumping, etc. but those are on a case-by case basis.
How do I bill if I’m not billing by labor hour?
- You can use the Materials option to bill for services that are not charged by labor hour.
If you still have questions or need assistance please click on the below button and request help from one of our training/support specialists.