System Error FAQs
I keep getting an error when I:
- Make sure you are using \ not / when logging in
- All usernames and passwords are case-sensitive
- Close the browser and re-open
- If none of these work, reach out to the training department for assistance.
Try to submit my invoice
- The error is the system either telling you that you missed a step in the process or an IVR reminder. The error will tell you what you need to do.
Upload an attachment
- The file may be too large
- If that’s not the issue, make sure you are following the correct steps for adding attachments:
- From the Invoice/Quote screen, click on the paperclip with a star icon
- Type in the file name first
- Search/browse for your attachment
- Select the option to open/add your attachment
- Allow the system to automatically pull the attachment
- You will not receive a notification – once the box disappears, that means the attachment has been added
- Save the Invoice/Quote
- Submit the invoice/quote
Also, please make sure your file is not too large. To minimize the file size, please refer to the attached guide.
- Again, the error will tell you what to do
Unhandled Exception Errors:
- Close the browser and try again – this is either a timeout or an error in the system.
If you still have questions or need assistance please click on the below button and request help from one of our training/support specialists.