1. Begin with logging into your FM1 site.
2. In the Find Work order box type in your Work order number.
3. Once the page loads make sure the Status of the work order is in
"Pending Vendor Invoice"
4. Scroll down and click Add Labor or Add Material/ other costs, and a box will appear for you.
5. In the box for Labor, add your Rate and QTY then click ADD. Follow the same process for Material: Add the name of the material, the QTY, and the Unit Cost then click ADD.
6. Scroll down once you have finished and click Submit.
7. A pop up will appear asking for your Invoice number and Tax fill that in.
8. Scroll down and Click Add Document if you are required then Click Submit
9. Once you click Submit, a Pop up will appear. If you are sure you are ready to submit, click OK.
To Verify that it has submitted, check the "Status" and make sure it says
"PCINVA - Pending Client Inv Appr."
Below is the link to the Video Tutorial on these steps:
Should you need any additional assistance, please contact the training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Provider further warrants that all materials, equipment and labor supplied to CBRE is and shall be free from errors, faults and defects in workmanship, construction, structural and functional design, material and operations and in conformance with the requirements of this Agreement and the applicable Work Order for a period of twelve (12) months following the completion of the Services to CBRE’s satisfaction; provided, that if any longer warranty period is specified for any materials, equipment or workmanship under any plans or specifications, this Agreement, a Work Order or any manufacturer’s warranty, the longer warranty period shall govern. Service Provider shall ensure that all materials and equipment that have a manufacturer’s warranty are registered with the manufacturer in Client’s name.